Hip Hip Hooray! Sign ups for the 2011 season have begun…
Sign ups are held every evening in March, 6.30-8.30pm, @ 140 Metropolitan Ave 1st flr buzzer (btwn Berry & Wythe).
Please take a moment to read over our volunteer requirements BEFORE you come to sign up. They are explained on the Community page.
Once again the Southside CSA distribution will be on Monday nights @ the Woods from 630pm-830pm. The Vegetable, Orchard & Egg shares remain the same but the (Mostly)Berry Share has been (practically) doubled from 13 to 22 weeks and includes lots of Spring goodies, like strawberries, asparagus, and English & sugar snap peas. It also has an earlier start date –May 9th– which has us very excited. 5 more weeks of harvest time! Could 2011 get any better? Seriously, 5. More. Weeks.
Returning Member Sign Ups are on Feb 21 & Feb 28th. New Members can start signing up on Monday March 7th. We will be having sign ups on every Monday in March.
- You can find pricing & package information on the Sign Up! page.
- Descriptions of the various shares can be found on the Summer page.
- Lots of fun stuff about our farmers is on the Our Farms page
- Volunteer requirements are explained on the Community page
- Most questions can be answered on the FAQ page or Distribution page
If you have a question that cannot be answered by all the info on this blog, feel free to shoot us an email over at email@example.com