Southside CSA is about 85% sold out. Sign up now to ensure your membership spot.
- You can find pricing & package information and availability on the Sign Up! page.
- Descriptions of the various shares can be found on the Summer page.
- Lots of fun stuff about our farmers is on the Our Farms page
- Volunteer requirements are explained on the Community page
- Most questions can be answered on the FAQ page or Distribution page
The final [open house] sign up event is Monday March 28. 630-8.30pm @ 140 Metropolitan Ave (Btwn Berry & Wythe). Ring First Floor Buzzer
Signing up can take as little as ten minutes or as long as an hour depending on how much prep people do before they come. Please take a moment to read over our blog BEFORE you come to sign up. Especially the volunteer requirements!!
Bummed that the smaller packages are sold out because you are not sure your household can handle the produce of a “full” share, partner up with a neighbor or co-worker. Can’t find someone to share with… come on down to the sign up event as we can try and hook up people to partner. So don’t dismay that the half shares are all sold out, with a little patience we can probably make something work out!
Don’t forget to check out all the info on our amazing Maple Share! Not much beats the flavor and sweetness of local Maple syrup.
If you have a question that cannot be answered by all the info on this blog, feel free to shoot us an email over at email@example.com
Any available shares left in April will be sold/signed up for by appointment. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more info.