Southside CSA is 95% SOLD OUT but there is still a little room.
Check out the remaining packages…
|Domino Deluxe||Full Veg, Full Orchard, Half Egg & Berry||$1,080||SOLD OUT|
|Woods Deluxe||Full Veg, Half Orchard, Half Egg, & Berry.||$1,000||1|
|Vegan’s Delight||Full Veg, Full Orchard, & Berry.||$1,025||SOLD OUT|
|Berry||Spring crops like Peas & Asparagus, strawberries, blueberries, raspberries, apples!||$425||20|
Please note that pricing does not include Southside CSA’s $25 admin fee.
To make an appointment to sign up, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with the following information:
- Name of share package you are purchasing
- Top 3 appointment slots
|Tues April 19
||Wed April 20
||Thurs April 21
|Fri April 22||Sat April 23||Mon April 25|
|Email 2 make||appointment for||
- You can find package information on the Sign Up! page.
- Descriptions of the various shares can be found on the Summer page.
- Lots of fun stuff about our farmers is on the Our Farms page
- Volunteer requirements are explained on the Community page
- Most questions can be answered on the FAQ page or Distribution page
- To see info about last year’s share amounts, click on TAG labeled Weekly Share Info
Worried that this is too much food for your household, partner up with a neighbor or co-worker. Lots of our members create their own version of “half shares” with their friends…
Can’t find someone to share with?!? Post on the Southside CSA facebook page and we will try to hook up people to be partners. Don’t dismay that the half shares are all sold out, with a little patience we can probably make something work out!
One thought on “Still Time to Sign Up for the 2011 Harvest Season”