Another fantastic way our members are eating up their share. Kohlrabi, carrots, and onions by Nicole!!
Kohlrabi Greek Salad
- 1/2 Cucumber, Diced
- 1/2 Medium Tomato Diced
- 1/2 Cup Diced Kholrabi
- 1/4 Cup Chopped Red Onion
- 2″ Square of Feta, Diced or Feta Crumbles to taste
- 1 TBSP Olive Oil
- 1/2 TBSP Balsamic Vinegar or Lemon Juice
- Optional – Chopped Parsley
- Optional – 1 TSP Zataar (Mediterranean Spice Mix)
1. Put diced and chopped veggies in a bowl. Mix.
2. Top with feta, spices, parsley (if using)
3. Mix the olive oil and vinegar (or lemon juice). This will be your dressing.
Note: If packing for lunch (like pictured), pack the dressing in a separate container