I brought in my 2.5 y/o sous chef to help me create some magic in the kitchen today. Our kitchen took a beating but I think the end result was well worth the effort. I included a photo journal of what we were able to achieve.
Outer circle going clockwise from the top left:
- Diced zucchini ready for an adventure
- Prepping my ingredients for tea – mint/ lemon/ honey
- Mint tea
- Blueberry apple crisp
- Broiled pork chops over a bed of red quinoa & zucchini
- Sauteed zucchini with red quinoa
Inner circle from top to bottom:
- Apple Sauce cooling on the stove top
- Evan eating apples faster then I can peel them.