On Sunday Sept 29th we will travel up to Goshen to hang out with our farmers, the Rodriguez Family, and check out where our vegetables come from. SIGN UP DEADLINE TODAY – SEPT 23rd.
Tickets to ride in the rental van = $25 per person. This includes gas & tolls & van rental. Typically this is the cost. If total cost comes out cheaper, you will be refunded $$. Open to non-members – friends & family, etc
Buy tickets at Info Desk. Sign Up to Car Pool – drive your own car, can drive others, etc.
Trip Details: MimoMex Farm Trip – Sun Sept 29th –
- We will meet at 10am at Bedford Baking Studio
- Plan is to be on the road by 1030am. It is about a 2 hour drive to the farm in Goshen. See the route here…
- Good to bring snacks for the road. Should arrive around 1230ish.
- The other CSA in Sunset Park will be joining us. We will tour the farm, maybe do a little harvesting, and have a big old potluck lunch feast!!
- The farmers will be making tamales and other yummy stuff; we will bring sides, desserts, and fun things to share. We will be on the road home by 4-5pmpm, putting us back in Brooklyn by 6-7ish.
Sign up at distribution – cash or check. Friends and non-members welcome!! Sign-up deadline is 9/23