Our 2015 season kicks off on Monday May 4th with Week 1 of Berry, Egg, Meat, & Chicken shares. However, don’t fret if you still want to join because it is not too late… Availability of shares — especially half shares — varies but we will do our best to get you lined up with the shares of your dreams. Email email@example.com to get signed up. Below is the general pricing for remaining shares:
- (Mostly)Berry Share – 24 weeks – May 4 – Oct 12 (Full – $475; Half – $237.50)
- Berry shares ARE NOT pro-rated for late starts. Norm throws in the asparagus – which is what comes in the share during May– as a bonus and therefore it is not calculated into the share $$ total
- (Late start) Egg Share – 18 weeks – June 15 – Oct 12 (Full- $99; Half – $49.50)
- Vegetable Share – 24 weeks- June 15 to Nov 23 (Full- $600; Half- $300)
- Orchard Share – 20 weeks – July 13 to Nov 23 (Full- $260 Half – $130)
- (Late start) Chicken Share – 18 weeks – (Full – $432 Half – $216)
- Meat Shares–
- 18 weeks Package 1 (5-8lbs per distro) –$990 –Every week from June 15th to Oct 12th
- 18 weeks Package 2 (8-10lbs per distro) –$1170 –Every week from June 15th to Oct 12th
- 9 weeks Package 1 ($495) Bi -weekly from June 15th to Oct 12th
- 9 weeks Package 2 ($585) Bi-weekly from June 15th to Oct 12th
- Circle C Maple – One time distributions several times during the season. Lots of Maple! Lots of sizes! Lots of Grades! Availability depends on the season; Order early to be sure to get your stash of local maple syrup. Prices and sized linked here…
Want to sign up but need someone to share with?
WE HAVE A NEW FORM FOR PEOPLE LOOKING TO FIND NEW SHARE PARTNERS – http://goo.gl/forms/10ESjBRMK1
Hopefully we can match up anyone in need of a share partner.
Payment & Deposits
The whole purpose of a CSA is to get $$ to farmers in these lean Winter months, therefore the bigger a deposit you put down now, the better it is for our farmers. In order to encourage people to pay in full, we offer reduced admin fee to those who pay in full at sign-up. It makes life easier for the farmers and the volunteer organizers. However, we also offer several types of extended payment plans so that the CSA is open to all families despite income.
- $30 – Early Bird – Payment in Full at sign up
- $35 – Regular – 2 payments; Deposit at sign up + Pay in full by June 30.
- $40 – 4 Payments – Deposit in May, June, July & Aug. Balance due by Aug 31
- $45 – 5 payments – Deposit in May, June, July, Aug, & Sept. Balance due by Sept 31
Please note, there will be a $5 late fee for every late payment. There will also be a $30 fee for bouncing checks.
Detailed info on our farmers and share types can be found on the following linked pages:
- Vegetable Share
- (Almost all) Berry Share
- Orchard Share
- Egg Share
- Meat Share
- Chicken Share
- Beer Share
Filed under: Circle C Maple Share, Greig Farm Berry Share, MimoMex Farm Shares, Northwind Farm Meat Share, NY Orchard Share, Sign-Ups, Yellow Bell CHicken Share, Yellow Bell Egg Share | Tagged: Membership | Leave a comment »